We hosted our first public consultation on 27th and 30th March 2019 at the Kingsland Hub, the exhibition boards that were on display can be found here.
72 people attended across the two days, 35 people left feedback forms.
The 35 feedback forms received showed that:
- 97% supported the principle of bringing the Baths back into use
- 94% supported the principle of a mixed-use scheme in this location
- 89% supported the proposed approach to public uses within the Baths
- 80% supported the inclusion of a public café within the proposals
Alongside the quantitative responses on the 35 feedback forms, topics of discussions with attendees included:
- Making the Baths a genuine community benefit
- Consideration of nearby neighbours
- The management of the building, particularly for events
- Ensuring that the building is inclusive and accessible for everyone
- Construction management and logistics during the construction process